Voters rule allows you to validate voteorder based on who is voting for the post.
This rule has two fields: mode and usernames.
- mode: There are four modes:
- One: “one of” - every post voter must be within this list)
- None: “none of” - every voter must not be on the list
- Any: “any of” - post should be voted on by at least one of the voters from the list
- All: “all of” - all usernames from the list must vote on the post
- usernames: a list of voters account names
Here is an example of any mode:
- voter: nicniezgrublem rulesets: - name: Wise moderation team description: You can vote for post that has not been voted on by any of your team peers. rules: - rule: voters mode: none usernames: - noisy - perduta - jblew - smashedturtle - andrej.cibik