Weight for period rule limits the sum of absolute weights of upvotes / flags over specified period of time.
The values are in the steem percent format. -10000 = -100%, -5000 = -50%, 0 = 0%, 100 = 1%, 80000 = 80% and 10000 = 100%. They are multiplied by the number of votes/flags: 110000 = 11 * 10000 - means 11 full upvotes / flags. It can also mean 22 50% upvotes/flags.
This rule has three fields: unit, period and weight.
- unit: the time unit. Available units:
- period: the value for period of time. Used with the unit.
- weight: maximal absolute sum of weights of votes over period specified by period and unit.
Here are some examples:
- voter: jblew rulesets: - name: Flag not too much description: "You can flag up to a 1% flag." rules: - rule: weight min: -100 max: 0
- voter: jblew rulesets: - name: Vote carefully description: You can use my 8% upvote or flag 2 times in a month rules: - rule: weight min: 0 max: 800 - rule: weight_for_period unit: day period: 30 weight: 1600